Animal Families and Homes
– A FUN WAY TO LEARN NEW WORDS, to learn the coordination of movement, to understand the image-sound connection for kids under 6.
– AN EASY AND PLEASANT WAY to learn animals, the members of their families and the places where they live.
– 240 WORDS AND THEIR PRONUNCIATION, using nice feminine and masculine voices for a better accommodation with both sides of human manifestation.
– 6 LANGUAGES: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese
– AGE 0-6 YEARS. Easy to use, easy to understand, very helpful in the formation of new neuropaths in the brain.
– HELPS TO TRAIN THE VISUAL-MOTOR SKILS by spotting the connected images and then moving them towards one another.
– EASY TO LEARN WORDS IN DIFFERENT LANGUAGES. Through repetition, during the practice of a motor skill, the words are both easier to memorize and easier to remember for longer periods.
– BEAUTIFUL AND FRIENDLY DESIGN. With beautiful images, the game creates a loving environment, where kids feel safe and attracted to play over and over again.
– NICE AND CHEERING SOUNDS, which would create a state of happiness and joy for the child.
– HELPFUL FOR LEARNING A FOREIGN LANGUAGE as well as for learning new words in the kid’s native language.